Send in your photos of the 4th Salihara Festival, and you may be in for a chance to exhibit your works online and offline at Komunitas Salihara.
1. This contest is open to the public. There are no age or nationality restrictions.
2. There are no camera restrictions. You are welcome to use the camera on your phones.
3. This contest is closed to members of the judging panel and Festival organizers.
1. Entrants must register, by creating an account, at www.kufoto.com
2. Photos must be taken on Komunitas Salihara premises during the 4th Salihara Festival, September 22—October 24, 2012.
3. There are two subject categories, performance photographs and Festival activities photographs.
a. Performance photographs may only be taken during dress rehearsals. Interested entrants must register first through firstname.lastname@example.org, one to seven days prior to each dress rehearsal. Spaces are limited. Schedules for each dress rehearsal will be announced through @salihara and @ku_foto twitter accounts.
b. Festival activities photographs may include photos of events, human interest, atmosphere any subject or object encountered during the Festival period on Komunitas Salihara premises.
4. Maximum file size for each image: 700KB, saved in JPG, GIF, or PNG format.
5. Five photographs chosen by the entrants for competition must be submitted to email@example.com, by October 25, 2012 at the latest.
6. The judging panel will choose 13 photographs for each category, i.e. three best photographs and 10 favorites.
7. Chosen photographs will be announced on November 26, 2012, through www.salihara.org and www.kufoto.com
8. All twenty-six photographs as chosen by the judging panel will be exhibited online, on www.salihara.org and www.kufoto.com
9. Judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
1. Oscar Motuloh (Photographer and Director of the “Antara” Gallery of Photojournalism)
2. Anton Ismael (Photographer)
3. Danny Tumbelaka (kufoto.com)
Each entrant whose work is chosen as best photograph by the Judging Panel will receive a prize package valued at Rp1,000,000.
Each eligible photograph—either for the contest or not—might be included in a photo slideshow to be shown at Komunitas Salihara during the Festival period.
Photographs/images must be uploaded to:
a. Www.kufoto.com website, with the hashtags #festivalsalihara #FS2012 and #kufoto
b. Twitter, by mentioning both @salihara and @ku_foto, withe the hashtags #festivalsalihara #FS2012 and #kufoto